Saturday, October 4, 2008

Catfish Parlour

In my continuing vein of writing about local Austin restaurants, let me add to my collection my personal assessment of the "Catfish Parlour." Tonight, on the recommendation of a few websites we stopped for dinner at the aforementioned establishment because of descriptions of its good food, unique vibe and kid friendly atmosphere. I won't burden readers with too heady of a description, however, my firm beliefs in the following were reaffirmed:
1. Restaurants without windows should be avoided.
2. Catfish should never be eaten. Ever. Catfish are bottom feeders and taste like it.
3. Just because your cups have bite marks in them, doesn't make your restaurant "kid friendly."


It's good that we will be in Oregon for 2 weeks in December because I plan on eating nothing but Salmon...

Oh, and if you want to read something funny, check this out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you didn't like it? :)
I must give credit to the crook. Pretty good idea.